Rainbow started manufacturing vacuums in 1929. Since their specialty is water filtration, they can also serve as a potential humidifier. However, you might need clarification on how to use your Rainbow vacuum as a humidifier.
To convert your vacuum cleaner into a humidifier, you need to complete a set of steps – which are fairly easy. So, let’s begin with our guide and get you a converted humidifier in no time!
Convert Rainbow Vacuum to a Humidifier With 6 Easy Steps:
Rainbow vacuum can serve as a humidifier, air purifier, and deodorizer. Follow the steps below to convert your vacuum cleaner into a humidifier:
- Fill the water compartment with cold water. However, ensure to put in the optimum amount of water, which should be within the water-level dome.
- Place your vacuum cleaner’s power unit on top of the water compartment. To verify a proper alignment, compare the air intake on both pieces.
- The water container on your Rainbow vacuum contains two latches on either side – fasten them to ensure the safety of your system.
- Place your vacuum cleaner in the area which you wish to humidify. Connect the electrical cord to a working power supply.
- Power on your vacuum cleaner, and leave it there for humidification.
- Keep a check on your vacuum cleaner’s water compartment since the water level is likely to decrease after some time.
In case of water shortage, turn off your vacuum cleaner, and repeat the above steps.
Do you know? You can turn a vacuum cleaner into a leaf blower by reversing the airflow.
Rainbow is one of the top brands when it comes to water-based cleaning. Since the company’s inception in 1929, they are widely known for its water-filtration system, which has improved over the years. Due to this, they can function as humidifiers as well. If you’re wondering how to use your Rainbow vacuum as a humidifier, you’ll be delighted to read the above article!
I’m Safeer. I always loved trying out the latest cleaning and home products and sharing my thoughts about those products with you awesome people. Whether it’s related to general cleaning or it includes cleaning with high-tech vacuum cleaners, I always test them myself and then share valuable opinions with you. Additionally, I also let you know how to resolve particular issues of vacuum cleaners. To look for detailed reviews and troubleshooting tips about vacuum cleaners VaccumCleanersMag is the perfect abode for you.